Friday, July 29, 2011

Casual Friday + Friday Finds

Hey everyone! How did your work week go?! Hopefully well :)

Remember those smoking slippers that I talked to you about a week ago? Well guess WHAT! They are all mine now! These were my perfect FRIDAY FIND because they were originally $130 dollars but guess how much I just scored them for at Bloomingdales today? $35 BUCKAROOS! Thats right, you read that correctly $35 dollars! I cant believe it, I had to snatch them up right away. Look how gorgeous these shoes are, Im obsessed!

According to my shoe guy these Sam Edelman smoking slippers were not mass distributed so they marked them down pretty low to get them out of stores, score for me! 

Also, today was denim Friday today at work and I of course jumped on the opportunity to wear jeans and be a little more casual for the day! It was nice to break from my daily routine to wear something new, so this is my take of business casual; what do you guys think?!

 Pretty cute and simple, I like it like that!
I am wearing an Aqua blazer that can be found ONLY at Bloomingdales, House of Harlow necklace, F21 bracelet, JCrew Matchstick denim (I only buy my jeans from JCrew becaues they fit perfectly and last forever. They might be a bit spendy but you will notice the difference in quality, I promise!) and last but not least Sam Edelman flats! 

Have a good weekend everyone! Have some fun for me since I will be working my life away :) 

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I agree with the simple work outfits. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never bought j. crew jeans, but i might have to go try some on now! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete