Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Finds :)

Hi! Back now after a couple month hiatus with my Friday Finds, geared toward my budget conscious but still fashionable side of me :) Every Friday I try to scope out some super great deals because who doesnt need some 'after the work week' shopping? Cause I KNOW I DO! I checked out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and unfortunately did not see much that suited my eye :( sad face! I was really looking forward to it! I eventually ended up over at Urban Outfitters and scoured their sale racks and this is what I found....

Shorts are by Ecote' and were $19.99. I am really loving high waisted shorts, I think they are adorable. But I cant figure out if these are really cute or really ugly? Either way... I like em!

 Romper is by Silence+Noise and is $29.99. I really like the open back detail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment