Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Dream of Tory

I bought a new handbag. One that I rationalized by convincing myself that this would be the perfect "career handbag" for my future?!! Its beautiful, perfect size and of course Tory Burch; except its black and I have quite a few black leather handbags. But this one is different because its not as dressy as my Marc Jacobs and its not as casual as my crossbody Marc Jacobs bag.... This one is just different and perfect! I love it, I fell in love with it when I first set my eyes on it and had my co worker hold it in back for me for just a couple of weeks while I mulled over my decision...  So..... I decided that I am going to tell people when they ask me why I bought another handbag is that "it will grow with me through the years.... blah blah blah."  When really I just need to admit that I have a shopping addiction and that I just really really wanted the purse. I have an addiction to expensive handbags, but I always rationalize it in my head because I will have them for "years." See where this is going?? Shopping rehab, because I think my logical thinking is logical when it really isnt!!
Anyways, whatever reason I bought it doesnt matter because I fell in love yesterday.... With another Tory Burch handbag!
Here is the beaute :)
I think dustbags are so cool, I adore them. Yes, I am one of those freaks who stores every handbag in their respective dustbag while I am not using that certain handbag.... I think everyone else should as well, maybe then people wouldnt return damaged handbags after 6 months. Hello?! Use the dustbag for storage that is what they are for! - Rant for the day :)

HERE IT IS!! My beautiful Tory Burch Tallis Tote :)))))) IN HEAVEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment