Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smoking Slippers

I found these awesome shoes today at work while I was browsing around the shoe department and was immediately attracted to them because they are leopard print and 2nd because they are Sam Edelman! I asked my trusty shoe guy what he thought about them and he told me that he really really liked them and called them smoking slippers, I have never heard this name before but hey I will roll with it.
He promised me that we will be seeing a lot more of this style of shoe for fall and personally I am super excited because I really like em! I will probably pick up a pair (actually probably will buy the leopard ones, they are so cool!)

Sam Edelman, $130.00 - Bloomingdales

What do you guys think?! Do you like em? Will the trend catch on? I think they are funky and even though these are a little far out there I think that we will for sure see them in more subdued colors obviously and some funky prints like these! I think everyone should buy a pair for fall! :)

Here I am today at work with my new Tory Burch Tallis Tote - Cute huh?! Sorry about the lockers, thought they would be a good back drop! I am also sorry about my arm in that weird position! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment