Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last Saturday Night

Thats my revision to Katy Perry's 'Last Friday Night' song, which I cant get enough of!
So anyways last night Carrie and I got dolled up to go to her boyfriend's fight at the Target Center - WAY TO GO PAUL!!! Big win :) Then we went to his after party at Seven downtown! It was a blast. I had my fair share of drinks, we all did.

I am wearing a Silence+Noise dress from Urban Outfitters, necklace from F21, Shoes are Paprika found at Heartbreakers Uptown and my clutch is the Tory Burch Reva Bombe Leather Clutch. 
Mz. Carrie and I! She is wearing a F21 dress and John Hardy bracelet - Smashing! Love the animal print!! 
 In the limo - we ride in style! Carries clutch is Mat & Nat - Did you know that their linings are made from recycled plastic bottles and that their leather is vegan? I think that it is awesome that designers are now being ethical but can still make beautiful handbags and wallets! LOVE!

Celebrating Pauls big win!

It was such a great night! We saw a lot of fashion do's and donts, which was highlighted at the end of the night by my great detest of this girl in a pink cardigan with black beaded flowers on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment