Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Frienship Bracelets and Tribal Necklaces... Oh My!

Im obsessed with accessories, whether that be jewelry, handbags or shoes. I love it all! Clothing comes in 2nd. Mainly because I believe that you can make or break any outfit with what you decide to accessorize with. At work I have to wear all black and I usually wear my BCBG power skirt and a cute cropped blazer or when I feel more freespirited I wear a long flowy black shirt (my favorite one from H&M) over my skirt. Yeah I am boring at work... BUT my outfits look different almost everyday because of the accessories that I chose to adorn myself in.
1. I love HUGE BOLD statement necklaces. I buy most of my jewerly from F21 or H&M or Baublebox.com or giltgroupe.com sometimes ruelala.com
2. I also love friendship bracelets and I layer them up my arm. I make my own or buy them from H&M, right now they have AWESOME I mean AWEEESOMMME friendship bracelets in store!

 Really adore this outfit. Shorts are from Francescas Collections and shirt is from F21. I am really into highwaisted shorts right now and even though the outfit is fairly subdued I think the accessories give it that extra edge or pop! 

Friendship bracelts!! Ahhh dying of excitement cause I love them so much! I mentioned earlier that H&M has a great selection of these bracelets but so does baublebox.com and most of them remind me of Chan Luu. Wish that I would have known about that website before I spent a lot of money on my Chan Luu cause the one on the website looks identical ;) 

Tribal inspired pieces are so hot right now. That necklace is bangin!

No comments:

Post a Comment