Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gilt Groupe & House of Harlow

Have you ever heard of giltgroupe.com? Im sure that you have, because what fashionista/frugalista hasnt?! They have the most amazing sales from some of the most coveted designers around. I have a love/hate relationship with Gilt Groupe; I love that they have some of the best sales around but I hate how they take my money from me ;)
I have ended up spending more money than I would like but they thats okay because my son is dressed cute and so am I with the best clothes and accessories.
My favorite find from Gilt Groupe has to be the House of Harlow necklaces and bracelets that I recently purchased, they are to die for and I got so many compliments today on my necklace and bracelet combo! :) Woohoo for compliments!

House of Harlow - Turquoise & Black Deco Cuff

House of Harlow - Black & Turquoise Tribal Triangle Necklace

House of Harlow - Green Leather Double Tribal Triangle Necklace

http://www.gilt.com/invite/jnthurston - Here is your personal invitation from me to join Gilt Groupe! Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment