Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Britney!

Yes, last night my best girl Carrie and I went to The Femme Fatale tour in St. Paul! We had such a blast and even though the concert got less than great reviews I thought that it was awesome! Nicki Minaj's performance was electric and one of the first opening groups was  Nervo and they are from Australia and they kicked butt too! We sat next to the funniest gay guys and they kept us laughing throughout the whole concert, it was a fabulous Wednesday night! I just have a question as to why girls think that it is okay to wear lingerie straight from Fredericks to a concert? Because you dont look cute you look trashy. Ok thats it, my rant for the day. Britney is back, actually she never went anywhere but I think she is definitely proving that she isnt going anywhere at all anytime soon! LOVED IT!

 I am wearing a Forever 21 tank top, J Crew jeans, Necklace from Forever 21, Michael Kors sandals and a Tory Burch Reva clutch.
 Carrie and I at the concert. Her outfit was amazing :)
Awesome seats!
Rocking out all night long!

2 comments:

  1. i heard this show was fun. i wish i would have bought tickets...even though i don't love her, i bet the people watching alone was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! It was so fun! People watching was probably the best :)

    ReplyDelete