Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birchbox

Have you ever heard of birchbox.com?! If not you are TRULY missing out and I urge you to go to the website and sign up! It's like a magazine subscription, you pay 10 dollars a month and get deluxe beauty samples (some might even be full sized like the Laura Geller Baked Blush & Brighten that I received in my June birchbox.) sent right to your door! What could be better?! I read about this in my May Cosmopolitan issue and couldnt be any happier with what I have received in the mail! I have even ended up buying the full size products because I love them so much and probably would have never even heard of them without this service!
Here are some fun photos so you guys can get the jist of the whole Birchbox idea!

This was my June Birchbox filled with Kate Spade's new fragrance Twirl which smelled fantastic, Herban Essentials Towlettes which I bought for myself and absolutley love; perfect for removing access makeup or if you just want to freshen up because the towlette is infused with orange YUM! Laura Geller Baked Blush & Brighten was full sized and wonderful, Oscar Blandi di Jasmine Hair Serum and I have tried this product before and thought it was great and last but not least Pangea Organics Toner for Normal to Combination Skin and I also bought this full sized! I had an extra packet of some lotion but unfortunately forgot the name of it... Whoops
This is my July Birchbox - Excited to open it because Cynthia Rowley picked all of the items that were in this month's Birchbox, how cool :)
This box was filled with Ahava Mineral Handcream which is to die for! Philosphy 1 Step Facial Cleanser, Redken Shine Flash Glistening Mist which I already love after 1 day of use and the super gorgeous Zoya Nailpolish in nude, cant wait to get my manicure!! I also had an extra goodie called Kind Almond and Apricot Wholesome Bar - Sorry that it was half eaten, it was yummy!

Jealous yet? I bet you are. Go to www.birchbox.com and sign up to start receiving your monthly boxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment