Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Finds - August 12th, 2011

Hey friends!
Sorry that I have been MIA again, my computer crapped out on me and decided to stop working during my FINALS. Why does that always happen? I will never understand! Anyways my apologies but lets get going on this weeks Friday Finds!
I was shopping along at MOA and decided to venture into Marshalls to do some damage to my wallet and I of course immediately went over to the shoe department where surprisingly their selection has gotten much better in the recent months! I found a pair of polo shoes for Derek but decided to pass on them since he probably wouldnt fit into them for another 6 months or so and then found a pair of BCBGeneration high heels for myself! They are gorgeous and I love them so much and I scored them for only $39.00 DEAL!
They are a beautiful beige suede/leather combo pump. I will be for sure sporting these at my best friends wedding in a month! I think everyone should check out the Marshalls shoe department.... Except leave those pretty green Jessica Simpson heels becuase I want them when I go back next week ;)

P.S.
Its my best friend Ashley's bachelorette party tomorrow night! I cant wait, SUPER SUPER EXCITED!!

2 comments:

  1. love those heels!! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find! Those heels are gorgeous! And so inexpensive! :)

    ReplyDelete