Friday, March 25, 2011

Whats Still In?

Hey everybody! Sorry that I have been totally MIA. I just got back from my trip to Maui and have been busy trying to catch up on sleep! Anyways, back to the madness.
While I was reading my latest issue of People Stylewatch I was inspired to talk about some styles that will still be hot for this upcoming Spring season!

1. Skinny jeans - Thank goodness because I just stocked up on some awesome skinny jeans from J Crew. They probably fit my body the best and its always hard for me to find jeans that fit my curves. J Crew, I love you! The Toothpick style with the zipper on the bottom is my favorite!

2. Zipper details - I have found a couple of cute dresses from Franchesca's Collections at MOA with awesome zipper detail in the front in back. In love!

3. Denim on denim - I never really got into this trend but it looks good on some people.




No comments:

Post a Comment