Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends & Family

Can I first say how freakin excited I am that Britney Spears' new album came out today and she is coming to Minneapolis on her tour!! AWHHH CANT WAIT! Usher and Britney all in 1 summer! Wooop :) Greatest day alive! I am also currently watching a sneak peak of her special coming up this Sunday on MTV called "femme fatale" hmmmm... k

Anyways....

I love when department stores have their big spring sales! It means awesome deals for me! I found a couple of great items when I was scrounging around for some nice little things.

Marc by Marc Jacobs originally $68.00 but on sale for $47.60


Aqua $88.00 but I received 20% off for F&F at Bloomingdales! (I know this looks orange in the picture but it is actually pink)

Now.... I am torn. I love Tory Burch and these 2 bags will be 30% off plus 20% off this weekend for F&F. I want the black Tory Burch Dafino Hobo but it is $465.00 and will still be around $259.00 and for some reason I really cant justify that. The smaller Tory Burch Novelty Mini Bag is also pretty cute and that would only be around $140.00. Hmmm....


But I think that I should save my money for THIS....!

The Tory Burch Robinson Tote...LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment