Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Favorites

I love blazers! I think that they add a bit of class to a boring outfit and you can always spice up a typical black blazer with some fun accessories. I found these linen blazers at Bloomingdales and had to get both; the white and navy! They ran a little big and I ended up going with 2 smalls! (I was happy about that ;)

Aqua $88.00 at Bloomingdales

I am also a fan of big floppy hats for spring/summer! They look so chic and cute and I fell in love with this one yesterday at work.... 
Aqua $40.00 at Bloomingdales

I think I may add that one to my already growing hat collection, I already have this adorable one! 

San Diego Hat Company $50.00 

Layering bangles and bracelets is HUGE for spring and summer! I especially love these 

Cara Bangles $48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment