Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Finds!

I love to find a great deal, who doesn't?! These are my Friday finds!

Dress is by BCBGeneration and it is $29.50 originally $98 at Bloomingdales!
I love the color blocking and the colors! Perfect for a fun night out!

My next find is my absolute FAVORITE! I seriously cannot believe that I found this bracelet for almost $100.00 off of its original price. TIP: Scour big department store markdowns in any department because if they get a return that was from online or from another one of their stores and that particular store does not carry it they will mark the merchandise down pretty cheap almost to 40% off just to get it out of the store. I score most of my Tory Burch items this way because the store I get them at does not usually carry them. And that is how I scored this....

Bracelet is by Chan Luu (ahmazing!) and was on sale for $127.50 originally $170 but I got it for $77 because it was marked down 40%!!!!! 

1 comment: