Monday, March 28, 2011

Island Style

I just came home from a week and a half in beautiful Maui and while I was there I explored cute little towns and fell in love with Paia. This was probably the most adorable town I have ever been too exploding with the smallest and best boutiques that I had ever shopped at! I fell in love with one named Mahina, they have tons of other stores in other cities on the island of Maui but this one was so quaint I wanted it all to myself!
I found some cute things which has inspired me to maybe MAYBE open my own little boutique, I am starting to become more frustrated with finding clothing that I like that is also affordable and stylish! So maybe just maybe I will open my own store to cure that frustration.
Here are some things that I found!

Audrey 3+1

Peppermint

Audrey 3+1

Final Touch

My Story


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your Hawaii trip! I got a shirt almost identical to the Green one (bottom) last summer at target. Mine is an Azalea pink color

    ReplyDelete