Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dressing My Baby

Dressing my baby is the best part of the day for me because he seriously has the cutest clothes! I wish that I could enlarge them to be my size even though they are for boys. I have a serious addiction shopping for D... H&M, Janie and Jack, Baby Gap, Polo..... and yes I have already bought things from J Crew for when he is a wee bit older. This kid has it made I tell ya!
Look at how cute he is today!

Hes fussing I know :/ but he is wearing a Ralph Lauren Polo - $25.00, H&M cardigan - forgot the price, jeans from Nordstrom which were probably around - $40.00 and of course his Converse All Stars that Auntie Allie bought for him! 

 Hey stud!

I die for little baby Converse hanging off of little baby feet! CUTTTEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment